Did you use package.sh -p nonoss ?

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/02/2013 8:01 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

All,
   I have been trying for the last week to build CS 4.1 with the nonoss
packages. I have followed the instructions for the nonoss build perfectly, it
installs the nonoss jars with 100% success, I then build the rpms, which all
build with 100% success. I then install cloudstack using the RPMS, but when I
go to add a vcenter cluster I get the following message "Could not find
corresponding resource manager for VMware". Googling this message makes me
believe that my RPMS were not built with the nonoss options but I know for a
fact they are. I have tried the vmware jars downloaded from the "how to build
on master branch" wiki, and also from the vmware 4.1 and 5.1 SDK's...all result
with the same resource manager error....What am I missing?