Ilya,

I think the closest may be 4.1.0.  For most of last year, Citrix CloudPlatform
was on its own development branch and source was not  open.  Back in January,
all of that was once again donated to Apache and went through IP clearance.  So
the closest that matches the latest 3.0.x in functionality is 4.1.0 in ACS.
However, code wise nothing is similar because ACS went through the Spring
changes but CloudPlatform 3.0.x did not.  It's all a big mess.  All I can say
is that it should be much better now with Citrix developing all in the open in
ACS rather than have a separate closed branch.

--Alex