I've been trying to set up a CS env without devcloud, as well, with 4.2
recently and having trouble.

I notice my system VMs come up, but - in the CSMS console - it continues to
say SSVM is not running. When I look at them in the GUI, they show as Up,
but the Agent Status is just a hyphen.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com