Hi Swamy,

Thanks for setting up a call, the other day, we were able resolve this issue
quickly.
In what scenario would  vlan id be passed? How does passing vlan id
change/affect Portable IP range to be created ?
I am guessing that Portable IP range created would be within IP range assigned
for the vlan. (which as of now does not work)

Regards,
Girish