More questions... I've been going down the rabbithole in figuring out
how to deploy VPCs. Part of this might be a missing marvin config in
my zone deploy, I still have no idea yet, but after reviewing
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/internal-load-balancing-between-vpc-tiers.html,
I found that I have to do this:

> list internalloadbalancerelements
> configure internalloadbalancerelement enabled=true
> id=de5f3495-6a48-4451-bd2f-e9cb9a7f6fbf

Now I can go into the UI and enable the InternalLbVM provider, and
finally create a VPC. Is this how we expect users to do it, or is
there something I'm missing in the UI.