+1 (binding)

The marvin integration tests were fixed by several folks this last
month. And the results of those tests shows good stability. Failures
in tests are known but overall a good indicator for release. Some failures were
because of capacity constraints on the test infrastructure. All tests are
against an advanced network model.

Here's the detailed report: XCP16 is still under progress but had good success
in the last RC round

Smoke Tests
===========

On Xenserver 6.2 / Test Run: #813
--------
Total:95
Fail :11
Skip :13
--------
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix-extended/distro=centos63,hypervisor=xen,profile=xen62/145/artifact/145.tar.bz2

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              0       1       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_routers/                                         6       0       3
test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       0       1       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_ssvm/                                            2       0       8
test_volumes/                                         7       3       0
test_network/                                         6       1       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                   9       1       0
test_scale_vm/                                        1       0       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    3       0       0
test_templates/                                       7       0       1
test_iso/                                             5       0       1
test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
--------

On KVM /RHEL 6.3 hosts/ Test Run: #812
--------
Total:94
Fail :7
Skip :13
--------
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix-extended/distro=centos63,hypervisor=kvm,profile=kvm-centos63/144/artifact/144.tar.bz2

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_routers/                                         6       0       3
test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_ssvm/                                            2       0       8
test_volumes/                                         9       0       0
test_network/                                         7       0       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                  10       0       0
test_scale_vm/                                        0       1       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_service_offerings/                               4       0       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
test_templates/                                       7       0       1
test_iso/                                             5       0       1
test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
--------

Regression Tests:
================

On Xenserver 6.2 / Test Run: #197
--------
Total:365
Fail :46
Skip :13
--------
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix-extended/distro=centos63,hypervisor=xen,profile=xen62/145/artifact/145.tar.bz2

name                               pass    fail    skip
test_implicit_planner/                0       0       1
test_vpc_network_staticnatrule/       4       2       0
test_project_configs/                 2       0       3
test_vm_passwdenabled/                0       1       0
test_templates/                       4       0       0
test_project_limits/                  7       1       0
test_advancedsg_networks/             1       0       0
test_update_vm/                       1       0       0
test_shared_network_offering/         1       0       0
test_project_usage/                   9       0       0
test_vpn_users/                       7       0       0
test_snapshot_gc/                     0       1       0
test_storage_motion/                  1       0       1
test_tags/                           19       0       1
test_project_resources/               7       0       0
test_network_offering/                3       0       0
test_blocker_bugs/                    7       0       0
test_stopped_vm/                     16       1       0
test_snapshots/                       3       4       0
test_resource_limits/                 9       2       0
test_vpc_routers/                     8       2       0
test_vpc_network/                    13       2       1
test_allocation_states/               6       0       0
test_snapshot_limits/                 0       1       0
test_vpc_vm_life_cycle/              15       8       0
test_redundant_router_services/       0       1       0
test_shared_networks/                 6       7       0
test_eip_elb/                         1       0       0
test_projects/                       10       0       0
test_redundant_router_cleanups/       2       1       0
test_vpc_network_pfrules/             7       3       0
test_vpc_offerings/                   7       1       0
test_explicit_dedication/             0       0       1
test_usage/                           8       1       0
test_redundant_router_upgrades/       2       0       0
test_assign_vm/                      16       0       0
test_vpc/                            18       2       0
test_regions/                         3       0       0
test_routers/                         4       1       1
test_vpc_vms_deployment/              6       1       0
test_volumes/                         9       0       0
test_regions_accounts/                3       0       0
test_multiple_ip_ranges/              1       0       0
test_affinity_groups/                40       1       1
test_egress_rules/                    1       0       0
test_security_groups/                 1       0       0
test_custom_hostname/                 4       0       3
test_recurring_snapshots/             0       2       0
test_accounts/                       14       0       0
--------

On KVM /RHEL 6.3 hosts/ Test Run: #196
--------
Total:353
Fail :60
Skip :13
--------
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix-extended/distro=centos63,hypervisor=kvm,profile=kvm-centos63/144/artifact/144.tar.bz2

name                               pass    fail    skip
test_implicit_planner/                0       0       1
test_vpc_network_staticnatrule/       1       5       0
test_project_configs/                 2       0       3
test_vm_passwdenabled/                0       1       0
test_templates/                       3       1       0
test_project_limits/                  7       1       0
test_advancedsg_networks/             1       0       0
test_update_vm/                       1       0       0
test_shared_network_offering/         1       0       0
test_project_usage/                   9       0       0
test_vpn_users/                       7       0       0
test_snapshot_gc/                     0       1       0
test_storage_motion/                  0       1       1
test_tags/                           18       1       1
test_project_resources/               5       2       0
test_network_offering/                3       0       0
test_blocker_bugs/                    6       1       0
test_stopped_vm/                     15       2       0
test_snapshots/                       2       5       0
test_resource_limits/                10       1       0
test_vpc_routers/                     4       2       0
test_vpc_network/                    16       1       1
test_allocation_states/               6       0       0
test_snapshot_limits/                 0       1       0
test_vpc_vm_life_cycle/               6      17       0
test_redundant_router_services/       1       0       0
test_shared_networks/                 6       7       0
test_eip_elb/                         1       0       0
test_projects/                       10       0       0
test_redundant_router_cleanups/       2       1       0
test_vpc_offerings/                   7       1       0
test_explicit_dedication/             0       0       1
test_usage/                           9       0       0
test_redundant_router_upgrades/       2       0       0
test_assign_vm/                      16       0       0
test_vpc/                            17       3       0
test_regions/                         3       0       0
test_routers/                         2       3       1
test_vpc_vms_deployment/              6       1       0
test_volumes/                         9       0       0
test_regions_accounts/                3       0       0
test_multiple_ip_ranges/              1       0       0
test_affinity_groups/                41       0       1
test_egress_rules/                    1       0       0
test_security_groups/                 1       0       0
test_custom_hostname/                 4       0       3
test_recurring_snapshots/             2       0       0
test_accounts/                       13       1       0
--------

--
Prasanna.,