2013/9/6 Musayev, Ilya <imusa...@webmd.net>

> If you do "cat /var/cache/cloud/cmdline" - you should see the configs
> System VMs get.

I know this file, it contains boot parameters for system vms. However, it
even doesn't exists in my SSVM+CPVM. So I think the problem is CS can't
config NICs for system vms. I saw the cloud-early-setup failed on startup
screen, so that system vms haven't even patched, neither configured NICs.
Network setup definitively occurs problem I believe.

> Next Step:
>
> Attempt to assign IP address manually and try pinging and CS MGMT host
> If fails - review your network setup and confirm VM is connect to proper
> virtual switch/bridge/portgroup that can access CS MGMT host.
>
> I think the issue is with your network setup , unless you can ping CS host.

I'll check it. Hope it works

Thanks for help :-)

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U