+1

Problems with Master have greatly affected my ability to respond
sympathetically to reviewer comments.

Adding a new hypervisor crosscuts many subsystems.  This makes my work
hyper-sensitive to breaks in Master.  The result is this nasty dilemma:

Either argue against good recommendations, or lose a week getting a stable
Master for QA cycle on the improvements.

Plus, as we've seen, when I fix Master, I introduce problems for people
dependent on the bugs.

Not a great position to be in :(

DL