Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for spotting this problem with the Hyper-V Agent.  Sounds like it should
first URL decode the field.

Can you update the review with details of your testing?

I would need to know the command and which incoming field is causing problems.
Also, can you add a serialised example of the instruction that fails?  There
should be an example in the agent's log file.  By default, the log file is in
the same folder as the agent executable.  I will use this to update the
automated tests.

If you want to go ahead and made the fixes from a git clone, send a Pull
Request.  As long as there is an appropriate automated test, I'll update the
feature branch with your changes.

DL