This error is repeated over and over:

2013-09-11 19:25:57,878 ERROR [cloud.agent.AgentShell] (main:null) Unable
to start agent: Resource class not found:
com.cloud.storage.resource.PremiumSecondaryStorageResource due to:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.cloud.storage.resource.PremiumSecondaryStorageResource

Is this just a bad image? Does someone know where I could download a better
one?

Thanks!