I have set up a GTM with Ron tomorrow 10 AM PST. Anyone else interested is
welcome to join, GTM details are provided below

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/725491376

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (224) 649-0001
United States (toll-free): 1 877 309 2073

Access Code: 725-491-376

Meeting ID: 725-491-376

GoToMeeting(r)
Online Meetings Made Easy(r)

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r),
iPad(r) or Android(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.

Thanks
Animesh