From: Gaurav Aradhye [mailto:gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:00 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Creating an instance with ssh key pair

Hello all,

If I create an instance providing ssh key pair while creation, and using a
"normal template" from the cloudstack setup, then will the SSH to vm using the
keyPairFlieLocation always work?

Or the template which I am using for creating the instance has to be supporting
SSH keys? as explained in 5.2.1 section at
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.2/html/Installation_Guide/using-sshkeys.html

In short, Is the SSH using keyPairFileLocation -  template dependent or will it
always work if I provide ssh key pair while creating instance and use normal
template?

Regards,
Gaurav