+1

Build with cache, checked readme etc. files and installed:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUM97ZjCQAAOM5v.png:large

Since the build cache was created from/against ACS 4.2, as long as the APIs
were compatible so will cloudmonkey be for 4.2 and previous releases
including 4.x, 3.x ones.

Thanks Chip!

Regards.