H,

The problem is when creating a newer image for the system template as
we did on our installations. It will not work with the 4.2 scripts. I
am not making hard my thread of this being a blocker but it is a
serious impediment for people wanting to harden their cloudstack
environment.

I am voting a +0 here as I think we are not going to use this distro
for this reason.

regards,
Daan