that resolve my problem ,thanks a lot!

On 09/13/2013 06:13 PM, Lynch, Gerard wrote:
By default XenServer (6.x) disables iptable/arptable checking over bridges
in /etc/sysctl.conf
- you'll need to ensure those are enabled.

net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables = 1
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-ip6tables = 0
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables = 1

On 13/09/2013 04:55, "Jijun" <jiju...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi , i encounter the same problem,

as i know, XenServer 6.2 need not  the CSP.

but the ingress not be blocked by default. i can ping all the Vms in
that security group.

i don't know why?

Thanks.