Hi Abhinandan,

What we have seen so far is that two files in the xe-guest-utilities
package are missing, where CS assumes that they are there.

/usr/bin/xenstore  => used in script /usr/sbin/xe-update-guest-attrs
(this script is also included in the package but overwritten by the CS
systemvm.iso scripts)
And
/etc/init.d/xe-linux-distribution => calls /usr/sbin/xe-daemon (this
script is also included in the package but overwritten by the CS
systemvm.iso scripts)

This is the package we installed to fix it and the files included in
that package.

root@r-8691-VM:~# dpkg -L xe-guest-utilities
/.
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/xenstore-write
/usr/bin/xenstore
/usr/bin/xenstore-read
/usr/bin/xenstore-exists
/usr/bin/xenstore-list
/usr/bin/xenstore-ls
/usr/bin/xenstore-chmod
/usr/bin/xenstore-rm
/usr/share
/usr/share/xe-guest-utilities
/usr/share/xe-guest-utilities/citrix.list
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/xe-guest-utilities
/usr/share/doc/xe-guest-utilities/COPYING.LGPL.gz
/usr/share/doc/xe-guest-utilities/copyright
/usr/share/doc/xe-guest-utilities/COPYING.gz
/usr/sbin
/usr/sbin/xe-update-guest-attrs
/usr/sbin/xe-linux-distribution
/usr/sbin/xe-daemon
/etc
/etc/udev
/etc/udev/rules.d
/etc/udev/rules.d/z10_xen-vcpu-hotplug.rules
/etc/init.d
/etc/init.d/xe-linux-distribution
root@r-8691-VM:~# ls xe-guest-utilities_6.0.2-766_i386.deb

Thanks,