From: "Animesh Chaturvedi" <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 6:12:39 PM
Subject: Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (fifth round)

I've created a 4.2.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.2

Commit: c1e24ff89f6d14d6ae74d12dbca108c35449030f

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=4.2

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.2.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 94BE0D7C):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Testing instructions are here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+test+procedure

Vote will be open for 72 hours (Wednesday 9/18 End of Day PST).

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)