Ahh ok.

Any idea how long that is going to take? At the moment our automated build are
basically non functional as they all fail to build and thus also don't kickoff
the downstream builds like the noredist build. Can we revert to an older
version of libvirt in the meantime to work around this issue?

Cheers,

Hugo