It's fine, I can leave that code as-is from 4.1 to 4.2 in my plugin,
but if the capability is there to move it I'd prefer to do so. I'm not
sure how we'd get away from calling into any of the hypervisors if we
need to attach disks, or manage default storage types. I can't create
storage on Xen without talking to Xen, or a disk image on KVM without
talking to libvirt or some other thing on KVM. It is after all about
orchestrating the hypervisor, but perhaps I misunderstand the
intention. My point was that I want to get away from Mgmt server ->
Agent -> SAN API wherever possible, it should be unnecessary to go
through the Agent, but in 4.1 that's where everything was done, so
that's what we made talk to the SAN.