All,

After a little more investigation, I found that the 'MigrateCommand'
defined its 'executeInSequence' method to return 'FALSE', which seems to
make the vm migrations as serial even if the migration requests are
dispatched to ha_worker in parallel.
You can confirm this in line 56 of
'/cloudstack/core/src/com/cloud/agent/api/MigrateCommand.java'

So my question is if there is any reason why the method have been
defined to return 'FALSE' always?
And do we expect any side effects and/or malfunctioning if we change it to
returning 'TRUE'?

Any answers/comments will be very appreciated.
Thanks
Alex Ough