I did reopen the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128. Will
get fixed for the next release, thanks Nicolas and Sebastien for following up.

-Alena.

From: Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com<mailto:run...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:13 AM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>, Alena
Prokharchyk <alena.prokharc...@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharc...@citrix.com>>
Subject: Re: New features

On Sep 23, 2013, at 4:50 AM,
nfoata....@orange.com<mailto:nfoata....@orange.com> wrote:

Hello Cloudstack,
Sometimes ago, I wrote and submitted two new features with the following
identifiers (see below) :
1)     JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3701 (VM instantiation:
Sending network information in an extra field)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3702 (VM instantiation:
Specific information for hypervisors)

2)     Review board

Both Jira issues were also registered under review boards with a git diff and
submitted in august.
However, I never received any comment on them.
( I would like to put the direct links, in that mail but review board is not
accessible this morning).
Furthermore, I noticed and saw that there is a lot of demands under the review
boards which are not yet processed.
Does it mean, that there is so many requests that is take a long time ?

Hi Nicolas, and thanks for the ping.
Unfortunately it just means that we are behind.

Do cloudstack reviewers need more people or help ?

Yes, this is community driven, so any help you can give is very much welcome.
You can help review patches, file bugs, and submit more patches.

Or simply that I did not well up (follow) the submission process somewhere ?
(Jira -> review board -> submit ).
At last, I asked if is it possible to open again a bug (CLOUDSTACK-3128)
because it was not totally fixed and
I sent the solution in the comment of this one. (I can also do a git diff if I
have to submit it.) but no answer too.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

You should be able to re-open this bug. I am copying Alena to make sure she
notices it and sees your comment in the bug.

Thanks in advance for yours answers and please feel free to contact me if need
be,
Have a good day,
Best regards,

____________________________