Hi Abhinav,

Good day to you, and thank you for your e-mail reply.

If I remember correctly, at that time when I check the KVM hosts directly
by using "virsh list --all", the ssvm and cpvm are listed there and the
status is running. However, I can't SSH to the local link address.

It is a Ubuntu host.

Content of resource parameter under /etc/cloudstack/agent/agent.properties:

resource=com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource

Thank you.