Yeah, I had cleaned, rebuilt the codebase, regenerated the DEBs, then
apt-get update and apt-get install cloudstack-agent.

I can try it again and see what happens. I thought I tried the process
twice and got the same results.

I did a search for cloudstack-agent-upgrade on my file system and only
found references in the source directory.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com