Ilya,

I think you are in line with my 'on the side' notice. It is a promise I
like with one downside. You risk a successful 3rd party plugin writer still
and only supporting 5.6.5 whilst we are already at 7.3.x, hence the last
few lines of that remark.

So does not allowing a plugin 4.3 on a 4.2 instance also mean not allowing
a 4.2 on 4.3?
Can a developer build for 10.3 and up?
And how are we ensuring that at version 13 we disallow this plugin before
it is revisited by the author because we know of some quirk in our plugin
mechs that we created or fixed?
Rhetoric question, that last one. The answer being of course some extra
numbering scheme or table under the hood. It must be devised in my opinion
as allowing the plugin to load will hurt the user and the rep of ACS.
So answering the first two questions defines how much work this will be.

Daan