On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Darren Shepherd
<darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No update on this.  I mentally got blocked on the emailing legal@
> about it.  Should I go ahead and email them?  Whats the full email
> address?  From a technical perspective I know this will work, I did
> some bytecode analysis and we can produce basically the exact same
> thing as what's in the jar today.  So its just a legal question in my
> mind.  So I didn't want to waste anybodies time if legal is going to
> say no.

Legal has in the past said it depends - so we won't know til you ask.

Anytime resources are referenced as $something@ here at the ASF - you
can generally assume postpending apache.org to that will get you to
the right place. Except in this case legal-disc...@apache.org is the
list you want, and you probably want to actually file a Jira ticket
for it, so Sam and others will see the constant tickler.

You may want to look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-137 which is another
WSDL-related issue.