On 10/04/2013 10:36 AM, Edison Su wrote:

How to use the way spring  4.0 did:
https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-5574?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16967971/spring-ordered-list-of-beans
Add order in bean.

That is a spring specific API/interface. In general we should never using Spring APIs. Only bootstrap, initialization, or naturally Spring specific code should use Spring APIs. Currently ACS does not use Spring APIs with the exception of @Component which is only there until I get around to cleaning up AWSAPI and Usage Server which use component scanning still.

Regardless, that is Spring 4.0, which we don't use, and the extension discovery now is not based on Injection in a way that the code in Spring 4.0 would actually sort the beans.

Darren