[Animesh>] There is no monopoly or hierarchy, everyone is equal. When someone
asks another person to pick up an issue it is a request not an assignment. They
can always say they can't and unassign with comments
> . as a featurist: a ticket will usually pertain to several components.
> it can be for instance UI - API - orchestration - provisioning - network
> - storage. I would think the person entering the ticket has the
> responsibility of finding devs/assigning the work. (dis)agree?

[Animesh>] That's reasonable for a ticket created by a QA member of the
community but for tickets coming from users they may not know who should those
be assigned and we would like to lower the barrier of entry for users reporting
the defects.