H,

I am building an integration test with marvin and the following data:

            "network_offering": {
                "name": 'Test Network offering',
                "displaytext": 'Test Network offering',
                "guestiptype": 'Isolated',
                "supportedservices": 'Connectivity',
                "traffictype": 'GUEST',
                "availability": 'Optional',
                "specifyvlan": False,
                "specifyipranges": False,
                "serviceproviderlist": {
                    "Connectivity": "NiciraNVP"
                },
                "conservemode": False,
                "tags": [ "nicira-based" ]
            },
            "network": {
                "name": "Test Network",
                "displaytext": "Test Network",
                "tags": "nicira-based"
            },
 in the code I put:
        self.network_offering = NetworkOffering.create(
            self.apiclient,
            self.testdata["network_offering"]
        )
        # Enable Network offering
        self.network_offering.update(self.apiclient, state='Enabled')
        self.testdata["network"]["zoneid"] = self.zone.id
        self.testdata["network"]["networkoffering"] =
self.network_offering.id
        self.network = Network.create(
            self.apiclient,
            self.testdata["network"]
        )
The network doesn't get created:
 431, errorText:More than one physical networks exist in zone id=1 and no
tags are specified in order to make a choice

When inspecting indeed the tags are not set on the offering and neither is
conservemode.

Am I hunting a bug ar did I misconfigure my test?

Daan