Thanks for the feedback guys. Really appreciate it.

1) Changing the name to SSL Termination.

I don't have a problem with that. I was looking at Netscaler all the time
and they call it SSL offloading. But I agree that termination is a more general term. I have changed the name. The new page is at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSL+Termination+Support

2) Specify the protocol type.

Currently the protocol type of a loadbalncer gets set by checking the source and destination port ( see getNetScalerProtocol() in NetscalerResouce.java ) . So, we should change that and add another optional field in the createLoadBalancerRule for protocol.

3) Certificate chain as a seperate parameter.

Again, I was looking at Netscaler as an example but separating the chain and certificate makes sense. I have updated the document accordingly.

I was assuming that the certificate parsing/validation would be done by the device and we would just pass the certficate data as-is. But if we are adding chains separately, we should have the ability to parse and combine the chain and certificate for some devices as you mentioned.

Thanks
-Syed