I posted on the users list, but no one responded. I am trying here :)

In addition to this, I tried to add an LXC cluster in an existing Zone, and I got an error about the LXC resource manager not being found.

I do have some questions regarding LXC containers and the networking. First, should I put the LXC clusters on a separate zone or I can use an existing zone (which I built for Xen) and just create a new LXC cluster? Second, I saw in the doc that bridges are manually created... what happens if I have hundreds/thousands of guests VLANs? Will the agent automate that part (planning to use OVS here)?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudrea...@cloudops.com