Here's the BVT result from spring-modularization branch: Failures that
are listed exist on master as well. So the branch doesn't break
anything additionally.

+1 to merge

http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/

Xen: Test Run: #892
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/distro=centos63,hypervisor=xen,profile=xen62/
--------
Total:85
Fail :22
Skip :1
--------

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_iso/                                             1       1       0
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
test_volumes/                                         0       2       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                   8       2       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
test_ssvm/                                            9       1       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 0       2       0
test_privategw_acl/                                   0       1       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 0       1       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
test_templates/                                       5       2       1
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
test_resource_detail/                                 0       1       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_network/                                         5       2       0
test_routers/                                         9       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_scale_vm/                                        1       0       0
test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
--------

Regressions
--------
name
duration    age
integration.smoke.test_ssvm.TestSSVMs.test_07_reboot_ssvm
 86.497      1
integration.smoke.test_templates.TestCreateTemplate.test_01_create_template
 61.837      1

Failures
--------
name
                    duration    age
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestISO>:setup
                     128.276      1
integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestCreateVolume.test_01_create_volume
                       0.083     22
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestVolumes>:setup
                     263.343     21
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_09_expunge_vm
                     125.244     21
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_10_attachAndDetach_iso
                    1059.25       2
integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_UpdateConfigParamWithScope
       0.028     21
integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_UpdateConfigParamWithScope
       0.059     21
integration.smoke.test_privategw_acl.TestPrivateGwACL.test_privategw_acl
                     208.673     21
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup>:setup
                       0          2
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_01_create_lb_rule_src_nat
                   1023.78       3
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_02_create_lb_rule_non_nat
                   1003.45       3
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_assign_and_removal_lb
                    1003.46       3
integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates.test_03_delete_template
                       5.12      21
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_01_create_vm_snapshots
                     993.25       2
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_02_revert_vm_snapshots
                     993.239      2
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_03_delete_vm_snapshots
                       1.23       2
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestResourceDetail>:setup
                       0         21
integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_01_port_fwd_on_src_nat
                    1003.63       2
integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_02_port_fwd_on_non_src_nat
                   1008.55       2
integration.smoke.test_service_offerings.TestServiceOfferings.test_04_change_offering_small
         1008.6        2

Fixed
--------
name
duration    age
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm
40.891      0
integration.smoke.test_scale_vm.TestScaleVm.test_01_scale_vm
5.16       0

KVM: Test Run: #891
Logs:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/distro=centos63,hypervisor=kvm,profile=kvm-centos63/
--------
Total:89
Fail :22
Skip :2
--------

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_iso/                                             4       1       1
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
test_volumes/                                         0       2       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                   7       3       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 0       2       0
test_privategw_acl/                                   0       1       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 0       1       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
test_templates/                                       6       1       1
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
test_resource_detail/                                 0       1       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_network/                                         5       2       0
test_routers/                                         9       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_scale_vm/                                        0       1       0
test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
--------

Regressions
--------
name
               duration    age
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm
                 30.83       1
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_10_attachAndDetach_iso
               1058.62       1
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_01_create_vm_snapshots
                993.179      1
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_02_revert_vm_snapshots
                993.166      1
integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_03_delete_vm_snapshots
                  0.264      1
integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_01_port_fwd_on_src_nat
               1003.5        1
integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_02_port_fwd_on_non_src_nat
              1008.59       1
integration.smoke.test_scale_vm.TestScaleVm.test_01_scale_vm
                  5.097      1
integration.smoke.test_service_offerings.TestServiceOfferings.test_04_change_offering_small
    1124.17       1

Failures
--------
name
                    duration    age
integration.smoke.test_iso.TestISO.test_03_delete_iso
                      65.215      1
integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestCreateVolume.test_01_create_volume
                       0.082     21
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestVolumes>:setup
                     212.865     20
integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_09_expunge_vm
                     125.24      20
integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_UpdateConfigParamWithScope
       0.029     20
integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_UpdateConfigParamWithScope
       0.052     20
integration.smoke.test_privategw_acl.TestPrivateGwACL.test_privategw_acl
                      56.245     20
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup>:setup
                       0          1
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_01_create_lb_rule_src_nat
                   1003.58       2
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_02_create_lb_rule_non_nat
                   1003.45       2
integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_assign_and_removal_lb
                    1003.48       2
integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates.test_03_delete_template
                       5.12      20
<nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestResourceDetail>:setup
                       0         20

Fixed
--------
name
duration    age
integration.smoke.test_templates.TestCreateTemplate.test_01_create_template
 35.415      0

--
Prasanna.,