Hi,

on the simulator build in jenkins [1] on starting jetty I see the
following issue:

ERROR [o.s.w.c.ContextLoader] (main:null) Context initialization failed
with name 'ManagedContext' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Cannot create inner bean
'org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener#2fd0f745' of type
[org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener] while setting bean property
'listeners' with key [0]; nested exception is
with name 'org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener#2fd0f745':
Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.utils.db.EntityManager
org.apache.cloudstack.context.CallContextListener.entityMgr; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.ConfigDepotImpl] for bean with
name 'configDepot' defined in class path resource
[simulatorComponentContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.ConfigDepotImpl

Can someone throw some light on this and how I can get the simulator build to
run some basic tests per checkin again?

Here's the steps to run the simulator on the dev environment:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Simulator+integration

[1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/simulator/job/start-jetty/280/console
--
Prasanna.,