Hmm... How do I know if I am using the old or new :P

I downloaded this one:
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.qcow2.bz2

FG

On 10/11/2013, 12:12 PM, Rajesh Battala wrote:
Hi Francois,
Are you using the new systemvm template.
System vm's ip's info (boot args) are passed via socket in 4.2. Please check
whether you are using new or old systemvm template.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Francois Gaudreault [mailto:fgaudrea...@cloudops.com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 8:30 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: KVM systemvm not getting IP

Anyone faced an issue where the KVM system VM doesn't set IPs on the network
interfaces? In fact there is no interfaces definitions in
/etc/network/interfaces.

I am using CS 4.2. I re-installed my host to use Ubuntu 13.04 (I have the same
behavior on CentOS 6).

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudrea...@cloudops.com