Thanks Murali for your comments.

I have started implementing the API which consists of mostly certificate management, which is adding/deleting and listing SSL certs. I will implement the assign to loadbalancer and the resource specific code later.

Is it possible to submit my patch in two parts? The first part deals with certificate management and the second one deals with assignment of the certificate to loadbalancer. Both modules are independent and I feel like I would learn a lot as my first part is being reviewed and I can incorporate the feedback from it onto my second part.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
-Syed