Girish,

Thanks for the bug. Few notes below.

1/ Can you please add the server GET\POST calls with params received at the
server information to the bug? This will help to know for which GET/POST call
this issue has appeared?

2/ Under tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py, there is a member
function "request" under cloudConnection class. If this exception is appearing
quiet a good number of times. Can you please add this specific exception(
BadStatusLine ) to be caught and collect few specific information for request
sent,response recieved when that exception is caught in your next run? The
total url with args and body to be dumped etc in a file?

3/  We are using requests library to make http calls under marvin, it seems
there is a way to enable debug information for this library, check the below
link. Please enable  the debug information for this library and run the tests
again to see by catching the complete request payload when this specific
exception is raised.

http://docs.python-requests.org/en/master/api/#api-changes

# these two lines enable debugging at httplib level (requests->urllib3->httplib)
# you will see the REQUEST, including HEADERS and DATA, and RESPONSE with
HEADERS but without DATA.
# the only thing missing will be the response.body which is not logged.
import httplib
httplib.HTTPConnection.debuglevel = 1

4/ One of the link suggests a trailing new line character for the request as
the cause for this issue. Adding complete server calls and debug information
will  help to debug more i believe?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1767934/why-am-i-getting-this-error-in-python-httplib

Check above and you can get more information for this issue to delve further.

Thanks!
Santhosh