From: Nguyen Anh Tu [mailto:ng.t...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:57 AM
To: Sowmya Krishnan
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Review Request 14628: AutoScaling without NetScaler

2013/10/17 Sowmya Krishnan
<sowmya.krish...@citrix.com<mailto:sowmya.krish...@citrix.com>>
This is interesting... Got couple of questions, if I may,

of course, go ahead :-)

    What is the reason for the cluster limitation? Does it mean Autoscaling
conditions are evaluated for the LB within the cluster only?

Yes. Because Xapi RRDs can only collects information of VMs on a Xenserver pool
(corresponding a Cloudstack cluster) via master host. VMs in another pool are
monitored by their own master host. It's separated.

    Looks like the new counters to be used for non-netscaler configurations are
 cpu, memory.

Yes, I added two counters cpu and memory for non-netscaler purpose.

Thanks,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U