All,

Currently, under the environment of cloudstack with multiple regions, each
region has its own management server running with a separate database. So
if we want to support multiple regions and provide one point of entry for a
customer, we need to duplicate domain/account/user information of that
customer to all of the databases of regions the customer accesses, which
will cause data discrepancies when users update those data independently in
each management server.

So I'd like to provide a way to sync up the data using the messaging system
introduced in 4.1.0. Using the events from each management server, updates
from each region can be propagated to the rest regions and they can be
executed accordingly.

I hope you guys have a chance to think about this and give some feedbacks
if interested.
Thanks in advance.
Alex Ough