Hi Darren,

Maybe I'm getting confused with an issue I had with the Agents around that
time!
The error message I got was very cryptic. Having a fresh look at the source
code:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/04cdd90a84f4be5ba02778fe0cd352a4b1c39a13/utils/src/org/apache/cloudstack/utils/identity/ManagementServerNode.java

Would suggest that it gets: private static final long s_nodeId = MacAddress.
getMacAddress().toLong(); and ensures it's <=0 in the check() function,
which is run by the SystemIntegrityChecker.

Hopefully it is just a MAC Address issue, what would the IntegrityChecker
be looking for?

Thanks,
Marty