It looks like the changes from us didn’t make it through your merge at all. I
should have been more clear in my review - there are logic changes that needed
to be carried from my changes into yours, not simply a rebase. I will work on
those changes and try to get a patch up shortly.

--
Chris Suich
chris.su...@netapp.com