Kelven,

This is what I get in the LXC host agent log when I try to check the console from CS:

2013-10-29 10:07:42,079 WARN [cloud.agent.Agent] (agentRequest-Handler-4:null) Caught:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource.execute(LibvirtComputingResource.java:2711) at com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource.executeRequest(LibvirtComputingResource.java:1216)
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent.processRequest(Agent.java:525)
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent$AgentRequestHandler.doTask(Agent.java:852)
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

This is the error on the CS side:

2013-10-29 10:12:58,215 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (catalina-exec-16:null) Details from executing class com.cloud.agent.api.GetVncPortCommand: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource.execute(LibvirtComputingResource.java:2711) at com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource.executeRequest(LibvirtComputingResource.java:1216)
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent.processRequest(Agent.java:525)
    at com.cloud.agent.Agent$AgentRequestHandler.doTask(Agent.java:852)
    at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

2013-10-29 10:12:58,215 ERROR [cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet] (catalina-exec-16:null) Unexepected exception in ConsoleProxyServlet java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cloud.agent.api.Answer cannot be cast to com.cloud.agent.api.GetVncPortAnswer at com.cloud.server.ManagementServerImpl.getVncPort(ManagementServerImpl.java:2193) at com.cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet.composeConsoleAccessUrl(ConsoleProxyServlet.java:381) at com.cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet.handleAccessRequest(ConsoleProxyServlet.java:269) at com.cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet.doGet(ConsoleProxyServlet.java:171)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:555) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor.java:889) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:721) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:2268) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)