Ah, interesting. I didn’t realize that is what ‘managed’ meant. We are only
doing NFS right now and everything is preallocated. I’ll update all my code to
avoid the ‘managed’ flag.

Sorry about the confusion!
--
Chris Suich
chris.su...@netapp.com<mailto:chris.su...@netapp.com>

On Nov 1, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Mike Tutkowski