From: "jitendra shelar" <jitendra.shelar...@gmail.com>
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Not able to view the console of the VM. Getting Timeout error
Date: Tue, Nov 5, 2013 8:08 PM

Hi Marty/Kelven,
Thanks for your reply.

My Management Server is 10.44.66.151.
My Host is 10.44.65.143.
I am able to ping between the Management Server and Host.

PFA snaps and mangement server logs.
I am not able to connect from my local browser to CPVM.
Please help me.

Thanks,
Jitendra

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com> wrote:

This is the flow,

Local browser -> Management Server -> token to Console Proxy VM -> client

redirection with token -> Console Proxy VM -> Management Server for

authentication -> Console Proxy to create session -> Browser

To trouble shooting the problem

1) check assigned public IP address of console proxy VM, ping it from the

machine that browser is running

2) check management server log

3) check if ³host² global configuration value is correctly set and console

proxy agent connection status

Kelven

On 11/4/13, 8:45 AM, "jitendra shelar" <jitendra.shelar...@gmail.com>