H Guys,

Can you shoot at my claims below, please?

syncing being optional does not conflict with the code being in the
core server. It seems that making a plugin for this is misuse of the
plugin mechanism. To me it is more of an option to switch on or of
with a global setting, having some extra configuration.

Also, cloudstack being a slave to the real user db is a separate issue
from cloudstack syncing its copy.

As for answerring the cap; this is a security answer as well as an
operational answer.

thanks,
Daan