The following tests are failing in my environment even with the JCE extensions.

        /* Test7: If no chain is given, the certificate should be self signed.
Else, uploadShould Fail */
        runUploadSslCertNoChain();

        /* Test8: Chain is given but does not have root certificate */
        runUploadSslCertNoRootCert();

        /* Test9: The chain given is not the correct chain for the certificate
*/
        runUploadSslCertBadChain();

        /* Test12: Given a certificate signed by a CA and a valid CA chain,
upload should succeed */
        runUploadSslCertWithCAChain();