-----Original Message-----
From: Abhinandan Prateek [mailto:abhinandan.prat...@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:28 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ACS4.2.1] Release readiness

>> While I was doing a dry run of building a RC and waiting on closure
>>of last remaining critical issues, would like to know if there are any
>>particular concerns about release readiness.
>> For one the upgrade path from 2.2.14 to 4.2.1 is in works.
>>
>> Any other issues please pop up to save some last minute surprises.
>
>Since we moved the docs to a separate repo, this 4.2.1 release won't
>include docs, correct ?
>
>Also, will you prepare a list of all bugs that have been resolved for
>4.2.1

The filter to list bigs fixed for 4.2.1 is

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325707

Is it appropriate to add the filter in the ³CHANGES² file or just add the full
listing ?

-abhi

Animesh> For 4.2 we had added the Known Issues and Fixed Issues filter to
Release Notes. The changes file just refers to Release Notes