Hi All,

I am facing the following error when running the latest master. I have done a clean compile and have dropped and created the db again.

[WARNING] Nested in org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@538a1556: SELECT disk_offering.id, disk_offering.domain_id, disk_offering.unique_name, disk_offering.name, disk_offering.display_text, disk_offering.disk_size, disk_offering.tags, disk_offering.type, disk_offering.removed, disk_offering.created, disk_offering.recreatable, disk_offering.use_local_storage, disk_offering.system_use, disk_offering.customized, disk_offering.uuid, disk_offering.customized_iops, disk_offering.min_iops, disk_offering.max_iops, disk_offering.sort_key, disk_offering.bytes_read_rate, disk_offering.bytes_write_rate, disk_offering.iops_read_rate, disk_offering.iops_write_rate, disk_offering.cache_mode, disk_offering.display_offering, disk_offering.state, disk_offering.hv_ss_reserve, service_offering.cpu, service_offering.speed, service_offering.ram_size, service_offering.nw_rate, service_offering.mc_rate, service_offering.ha_enabled, service_offering.limit_cpu_use, service_offering.is_volatile, service_offering.host_tag, service_offering.default_use, service_offering.vm_type, service_offering.sort_key, service_offering.deployment_planner FROM service_offering INNER JOIN disk_offering ON service_offering.id=disk_offering.id WHERE disk_offering.type='Service' AND disk_offering.unique_name = _binary'Cloud.Com-Small Instance' AND disk_offering.system_use = 1 AND disk_offering.removed IS NULL : com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'disk_offering.cache_mode' in 'field list'

This is the definition of disk_offering from create-schema.sql

CREATE TABLE `cloud`.`disk_offering` (
  `id` bigint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `domain_id` bigint unsigned,
  `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `uuid` varchar(40),
  `display_text` varchar(4096) NULL COMMENT 'Descrianaption text set by the
admin for display purpose only',
  `disk_size` bigint unsigned NOT NULL COMMENT 'disk space in byte',
  `type` varchar(32) COMMENT 'inheritted by who?',
  `tags` varchar(4096) COMMENT 'comma separated tags about the disk_offering',
  `recreatable` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'The root disk
is always recreatable',
  `use_local_storage` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Indicates
whether local storage pools should be used',
  `unique_name` varchar(32) UNIQUE COMMENT 'unique name',
  `system_use` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'is this offering
for system used only',
  `customized` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '0 implies not
customized by default',
  `removed` datetime COMMENT 'date removed',
  `created` datetime COMMENT 'date the disk offering was created',
  `sort_key` int(32) NOT NULL default 0 COMMENT 'sort key used for customising
sort method',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  INDEX `i_disk_offering__removed`(`removed`),
  CONSTRAINT `uc_disk_offering__uuid` UNIQUE (`uuid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

And this is in my DB

mysql> describe disk_offering;
+-------------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field             | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra

+-------------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id                | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| domain_id         | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |

| name              | varchar(255)        | NO   |     | NULL    |

| uuid              | varchar(40)         | YES  | UNI | NULL    |

| display_text      | varchar(4096)       | YES  |     | NULL    |

| disk_size         | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |

| type              | varchar(32)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| tags              | varchar(4096)       | YES  |     | NULL    |

| recreatable       | tinyint(1) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |

| use_local_storage | tinyint(1) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |

| unique_name       | varchar(32)         | YES  | UNI | NULL    |

| system_use        | tinyint(1) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |

| customized        | tinyint(1) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |

| removed           | datetime            | YES  | MUL | NULL    |

| created           | datetime            | YES  |     | NULL    |

| sort_key          | int(32)             | NO   |     | 0       |

| display_offering  | tinyint(1)          | NO   |     | 1       |

| customized_iops   | tinyint(1) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |

| min_iops          | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |

| max_iops          | bigint(20) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |

| bytes_read_rate   | bigint(20)          | YES  |     | NULL    |

| bytes_write_rate  | bigint(20)          | YES  |     | NULL    |

| iops_read_rate    | bigint(20)          | YES  |     | NULL    |

| iops_write_rate   | bigint(20)          | YES  |     | NULL    |

| state             | char(40)            | NO   |     | Active  |

| hv_ss_reserve     | int(32) unsigned    | YES  |     | NULL    |

26 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I don't see "cache_mode" anywhere. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
-Syed