e: david.grizza...@sungard.com
w: 215.446.1431
c: 570.575.0315

On November 21, 2013 at 12:35:31 PM, Alena Prokharchyk
(alena.prokharc...@citrix.com) wrote:

Murali might help you with that as he developed the feature.

-Alena.

From: Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com<mailto:min.c...@citrix.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:30 AM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>, Alena
Prokharchyk <alena.prokharc...@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharc...@citrix.com>>

Cc: Darren Shepherd
<darren.sheph...@citrix.com<mailto:darren.sheph...@citrix.com>>
Subject: Re: Enabling AMQP/RabbitMQ Events on master

CC Darren here, I am having the same question on current master.

Thanks
-min

On 11/21/13 5:00 AM, "David Grizzanti"
<david.grizza...@sungard.com<mailto:david.grizza...@sungard.com>> wrote:

Alena,

Do you or anyone else on the list have any updated information about
enabling the events on master?

Thanks!

On Thursday, November 7, 2013, David Grizzanti wrote:

Alena,

I don't think these steps will work on master (not installing packages
of
cloudstack), I'm building from source. The componentContext XML file
doesn't seem to exist anymore since some of the Spring refactoring was
done.

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Alena Prokharchyk <