I have an oss CloudStack install that I installed using a repo (installed using
apt-get). I want to add the vmware support so I can use CloudStack with my
vsphere cluster. Is there a way to do this without doing a complete reinstall?
I've read that you have compile with the SDK for VMWare which I've tried with
some limited success. I can get the compile to work, but when I try to compile
to a deb package it fails on the AWS SDK compile. I haven't found a way around
this yet. I'd like to just add the vmware support to my existing install if
possible. Does anyone know how to do this?

David Vosbury