On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is because of commit 7f9463bb54f19e7676f8c6049d1ebc02330a730f
> Author: Anthony Xu <anthony...@citrix.com>
> Date:   Tue Dec 3 01:36:24 2013 -0800
>
>     put shell scripts to a seperate directory in XS
>     use same scripts for both XS and XCP
>
> In this commit, the directory of vhd-util changed, and
> copy_vhd_from_secondarystorage.sh changed .
> (for XCP we use copy_vhd_from_secondarystorage.sh in xenserver/xcposs
> before, now in xenserver directory.)
>

> It is not critical, but we need to fix it.

H Wei,

When I complained about this commit you replied
>> It looks you did not follow the instruction.
>> http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Installation_Guide/management-server-install-flow.html
>>
>> I think it is not a blocker or critical issue.

I ran into it because I am using windows as a platform for testing the
ms code. I assumed that when deploying on a linux box using a package
manager it will not show as the ms will pick it up and copy it to the
right location. If this is a devcloud issue and anybody installing or
upgrading via a package manager won't notice I don't think we need to
fix it. Is it?

thanks,
Daan