Hi Chiradeep,
Appreciate your feedback. Sure I am ok with creating and running a seperate
service. Just to ensure that I got you correctly, so you are saying that
the
"LogSearchAsAservice" would be queried when required to search for log
messages
related to a jobid and  a seperate API is not called for. Also if the
service requires reusing the
systemvms, the ACS API layer would be used to start,scaleup,stop the
systemvm
instances. Also I understand that there are no objections around  using the
systemvms
to host the elasticsearch instance?

Do let me know If there are any differences.

Thanks
Saurav